1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I agree with Scotty, I like the wheels, just not on your ride. Chrome would go with pink.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Fo sho! The WBM (chrome look) Work Emotions would be SO hot. Ive been trying to convince Chris to do pink like this 350 has from Yashio Factory. (I LOVE the Yashio Factory pink) It was either the chrome or the gold. (no cheap ass janky chrome though)

One of these days someones gonna listen to me, and theyll have a freaking bomb ass show car ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
True dat, Pearls and pinks and flips and candies need Chrome, no solid colors. I've always lived by that rule. I could easily pearl over the PW, but to me I would have to get chrome.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Fo sho! The WBM (chrome look) Work Emotions would be SO hot. Ive been trying to convince Chris to do pink like this 350 has from Yashio Factory. (I LOVE the Yashio Factory pink) It was either the chrome or the gold. (no cheap ass janky chrome though)

One of these days someones gonna listen to me, and theyll have a freaking bomb ass show car ;)
hey ive been trying to listen to you tell me more I cant decide what to do next hehehehe:D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Send me a PM Dancar! I have a feeling Ive been missing some lately as my Inbox gets full QUICK! Lemme know whats up and Ill lend a helping hand :)

scotty

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill be photoshopping some more ideas trust me

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

something i wiped out in 5 mins...didnt realize those wheels for a 5 lug but i like this color pink

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I F/en Dig It Choice:)
thanks boss
DUde dave Im sorry i missed your gatehring this weekend..you prob know i effed my car up prettttty bad

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I need wheel ideas people !!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Easter egg is right. I like all of what you want to do to your xB EXCEPT that color. Please no pink.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.