·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha ha! If you've seen my posts in the past, then you know I'm all about cheap mods. I got these at Whale-Mart... they cost $17. They fit perfectly in the two outside sections of the lower grille. The lights come with all the wiring and even the switch, but I'm going to use the factory one. You can just mount them to the bottom lip. I believe the name of the brand is Blazer. I got all the info off of a post on SL.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ha ha! If you've seen my posts in the past, then you know I'm all about cheap mods. I got these at Whale-Mart... they cost $17. They fit perfectly in the two outside sections of the lower grille. The lights come with all the wiring and even the switch, but I'm going to use the factory one. You can just mount them to the bottom lip. I believe the name of the brand is Blazer. I got all the info off of a post on SL.
Were they hard to wire up? Do you have the switch in the cabin?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Did someone say cheap?

Hey they look good. (and cold)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were they hard to wire up? Do you have the switch in the cabin?
They were super easy to wire up! The lights come with all the wire you need. They already have the connectors and everything ready to go. The hardest part is mounting them, but even that was fairly easy. They just mount to the lower lip. I ran the switch to wear the 3 factory switches are on the center part of the dash. The only bad thing about having them wired up like I do, is if you forget to turn them off then your battery goes dead. You can also either wire them up to the head lights or corner lights if you want. I just like being able to turn mine on and off when I want without affecting anything else.

·
*FireWoman*
498 Posts
They were super easy to wire up! The lights come with all the wire you need. They already have the connectors and everything ready to go. The hardest part is mounting them, but even that was fairly easy. They just mount to the lower lip. I ran the switch to wear the 3 factory switches are on the center part of the dash. The only bad thing about having them wired up like I do, is if you forget to turn them off then your battery goes dead. You can also either wire them up to the head lights or corner lights if you want. I just like being able to turn mine on and off when I want without affecting anything else.
those are really nice! My only question is what happens if you have to tow the car. can you remove the lights easy or is there somewhere else you can tow the car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.