Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's Gumby...

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  joven1976 
#1 ·
here's an update pics of my box after lowering - Tanabe DF210s... tell me what you all think... more mods to come...

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks guys... i know it took a long time for me to install the springs which i've had for almost two months now...
now i just need to get better shocks and spacers...

#9 ·
Update on Gumby... :D

i did some president's day day-off modding... and i thought why not take some pictures also... so here are some from today... enjoy..

finally got clear headlights and exhaust upgrade...

#18 ·
okay, im at work right now and i loaded the pics from home last night using photobucket... and why am i not seeing the pictures???

sorry to the ones that cannot see it... im not sure why it doesnt show on some...:(

#13 ·
that looks sweet man. I have the Tanabe DF210s as well. Now that i see yours im ok. my front seems like it sits just a tad high than the back. which is wierd because the drop is supposed to be 2.2 in the front and 2.0 in the back. and theres absolutely no way you can put the fron on the back and vise versa. the rear of my car is just way dumpy and the front is nicely lowered. i thought i did something wrong but looks to sit the same as yours. what are you wheel dimentions?

again. looks great!

#20 ·
Here's mine.........

Looks nice! I love the color. Nice, clean look. Here's a pic of my "BeatBoxx".
I'm doing some more modifications. I'm getting headlights and i'm gonna lower mine about 2". I'm also thinking about getting a carbon fiber upper grill to accent my chrome Bb emblem. Suicide doors is on my wish list!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.