Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am afraid that they won't dump it as much as I want it to. Let's see I'll see how it goes and keep y'all posted. They are beautiful though. If you want the same Nukabe ONLY HAS 1 MORE LEFT IN THE STATES and don't know when they are going to get more. Nukabe is the main distributor for Cusco.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Purdy! I can't use them on my ride but if I could I'd be right there with ya! Post some pics when you get them on.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, waiting for pics installed!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am afraid that they won't dump it as much as I want it to. Let's see I'll see how it goes and keep y'all posted. They are beautiful though. If you want the same Nukabe ONLY HAS 1 MORE LEFT IN THE STATES and don't know when they are going to get more. Nukabe is the main distributor for Cusco.

How much....???? if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn those look soo beautiful!
oh man am I getting props from the "man", that's awesome. But hey I will get the pictures up finally and show how I'm trying to get where you are at. There are so many nice boxes out there I can't even keep up anymore. But hey I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Cusco lovin, on a Costco budget. :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
hmm so u went to nukabe to pick these up??
did they have tha zero wagons or can they get them?? i didnt see the zero wagons in their site
can i get tha price you got your vacanzas...i just might get that last set

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn Mas, your making me want to order them now. I don't want to charge anything though. Maybe my tax return will get here in time. Get those on already.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.