Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so I am going to post some pics of the random crap I have done over the last.... ummm.... year? I believe I started last May with the mods...very, very, very slowly....

first I got wheels

then I got a radio, 600W amp and a sub

then i got a shark fin

then some asshole busted my windows and stole my ****.....

.... so I added tint to front windows and added Scion xB Rumion JDM style Rain Visors and added a NF210 drop...i think

Tanabe Concept G Exhaust

fast forward to Oznium interior lights, stainless steel window trim, Injen cold air intake, Yakama roof rack with basket case and fairing, 2 MTX subs with MTX 1000RMS amp, 25mm Ichiba wheel spacers in the rear

++++ Junction Produce curtains, wrapped door panels, strut bar, blue stuff, shifter, painted stuff, bright stuff, nerd stuff...etc

and there is more to come.....

OH THERE IS MORE.....

more pics to come in all due course my friends

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
nice build thread casey! this guy is awesome! xbnerd all the way man! what wing is that?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Amazing how fast things change. Modding is like that. Nice work Casey.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
billy - its the xG wing from scion pro and the hardest thing I have put on the xB for...ask heinz :D

....and thanks guys, I do what I can for myself and if you like it then that is groovy fo sho :D

Amazing how fast things change. Modding is like that. Nice work Casey.
It is funny how quick things change.... I remember driving my neighbors 1st gen......buying a 2nd gen with no plans to do anything to it.... now I cant walk in my house due to parts everywhere :D

.....and thanks Taz I appreciate the kind words.

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
ahhh, and to remember that this is where it all began for casey....of the great demise. :)

youve come a long way in a short time. *thumbs up*

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking about posting that pic as well... but then I thought, uh no. that was a really cool time not knowing anyone at all getting there. But leaving I knew a few people..... and from there it was all down hill to Scion Nation...

more to come....sleep now....i think :p

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
hey look its CARLOSPICEYWIENER!!!!!!

casey im glad to have met you when you came up for nation! even though that show was of the gheyyyyness =)

1 - 20 of 575 Posts