Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out this afternoon and my passenger side window was down a little about two fingure gap so I went to roll it up a zip nada nothing the drivers window works fine but none of the others work. Anyone ever had this problem or know what it might be? I checked fuses under hood and the one under the dash none are marked for windows just ac and ECU ect. any Ideas?. It's cold here I need the window up.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well while waiting for reply I went out and it started working. :confused: anyone ever have this happen? I'm almost afraid to roll it down again.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
cant say ive heard of that....had a camaro one time where all the windows quit workin, and it was raining, but never heard of the the one. Coulda just been a one time glitch.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Heard of this a few times now. Seems it does it randomly. One of the people reset their ecu and that fixed it.... hmmmmm, my passangers will freeze, maybe they won't want me to haul their butts around anymore........

·
Registered
490 Posts
Carl, I once worked in a paper mill for 15 yrs. The first thing electricians do when they come to fix something is bang on it(to maybe dislodge dust or something). It may have been a fluke...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It happens every once in awhile I've noticed. There is another thread about it happening to others. Not sure wher to find it though.

Haven't happened to me...

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek: Ok I'm a dumb arse had to be the window lock. I'm feeling a little stupid right now...LOL Didn't think of it but then the light goes on.:eek: Thank's everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.