Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried doing the article where you can turn your side marker lights into running lights. i followed the directions step by step. and i could not get the mother f-ing lights to work correctly. what happens is when i wire it like they tell me, my turn signal light on the dash board stay's lit and when i turn on the turn signal, the speedo backlight and the climate control lights flash with the turn signals!...............DID THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE???? if it did let me know?.....the only thing i can think of is i might need a heavy duty flasher relay???

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
sounds to me like u got ur turn signal wire feeding 12volts back up the parking light wire that would make ur dash lights light up when the turn signals are on

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uh....im not sure! im usally pretty dang good at figureing this kind of stuff out but i got stumped i followed the directions like it said in the article! it worked just fine for everyone else.......:mad:

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
im gonna try it tomorow execept im gonna go to to Oreillys auto parts just by a pig tail harness that fits the side marker light run the 2 wires up to the front turn signal lights tap into the parkin light wire and the turn signal wire . :)

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
:) alrighty i didnt use the pigtail harness i just popped the side markers out on each side cut the white-black stripe wire and ran it up to the green(driverside)then green-orange(passengerside) works great . So polar u might be using the wrong white-black wire . im me if u got questions. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.