Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello (I am fairly new to the forum and the xB scene as a whole btw). I am planning on getting wheels and tires and then the Raceland Scion xB 2nd gen coilovers after. I found these wheels for cheap ( 19x8 Rota Quake - Hyper Silver(5X114.3/e48/73) Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer. ) Rota 19s. I am probably going to buy these soon but was wondering if they would fit nice and what tires I should get. And if a hub ring is necessary. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello (I am fairly new to the forum and the xB scene as a whole btw). I am planning on getting wheels and tires and then the Raceland Scion xB 2nd gen coilovers after. I found these wheels for cheap ( 19x8 Rota Quake - Hyper Silver(5X114.3/e48/73) Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer. ) Rota 19s. I am probably going to buy these soon but was wondering if they would fit nice and what tires I should get. And if a hub ring is necessary. Thanks in advance.
I am lowered on Eibach Sportlines and run 19x8.5 +35 in the front with a 235/35/19 tire and a 19x9.5 +40 in the rear with a 245/35/19 tire. I had some rubbing issues in the front only on big bumps (rears are fine). I pulled the plastic inserts out and rolled the fenders. I now have zero issues. Hopefully this will give you an idea of what to expect with a 19x8 +48. Best of luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am lowered on Eibach Sportlines and run 19x8.5 +35 in the front with a 235/35/19 tire and a 19x9.5 +40 in the rear with a 245/35/19 tire. I had some rubbing issues in the front only on big bumps
is the +35 and +40 spacers? sorry im new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts