Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...

need some help. any of you guys know of a place or brand or anything about the lighting around the face of SUBWOOFERS ??

so they're shaped in circles and can be either led, cold cathode, or neon tubing....they fit around the face, so they can be seen on a sealed box.

any ideas?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
AAronInTheBox said:
hey guys...

need some help. any of you guys know of a place or brand or anything about the lighting around the face of SUBWOOFERS ??

so they're shaped in circles and can be either led, cold cathode, or neon tubing....they fit around the face, so they can be seen on a sealed box.

any ideas?
I used two 12 inch cold cathodes in my sub box. I have them turned around so you can't see them when it's in the cargo area, just the light shows up.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
sid said:
do you have any pics of your sub?
try cutting a wood ring, drill holes for LED pointing directly to your sub face.

btw, not exactly what you are looking for, but tis what a gettho grille i made.
Ghetto my @ss! That grill rocks Sid. :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't have a pic cuz i'm at work, but i'm building a new box (sealed) so they woofers will be open faced...they're JL 12v2d2

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry they're 12w3v2 JL's

thanks for the ideas, i'll go check out that pyle neon and does anyone know anywhere to purchase bendable led tubes...well anyways...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.