Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need toi remove the tail lights and I dont want to breeak or scratch something! doing this as Im typing also If I remove the lenses in the oven @ 250 how do I put the lenses back on? thanks so much in advance!

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Theres 2 10mm nuts on the insde (remove the panel next to the rear speakers) Once off just wiggle the tails off untill you can see the plug then use a flat head screw driver to pop the plug out......I just did this about 30 min ago......first coatof paint on and waiting for dry time to put on the 2 and 3rd......I'm doing the paint on the outside version.....pics to come once complete.....................As for removing the lens use the search and try everything you can think of..............

....Happy Modding.........:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried to wiggle the tail light out and the damned lense came off instead and it cracked are you sure theres no nuts or bolts holding them in?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
skids said:
I need toi remove the tail lights and I dont want to breeak or scratch something! doing this as Im typing also If I remove the lenses in the oven @ 250 how do I put the lenses back on? thanks so much in advance!
To put the lens back on the panel just push them back on, the tabs will lock into their holes.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
hey...if you broke yours, I have a set of painted ones I just took off...in perfect condition, just no reverse or turn bulbs

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
EticketXb said:
Theres 2 10mm nuts on the insde (remove the panel next to the rear speakers) Once off just wiggle the tails off untill you can see the plug then use a flat head screw driver to pop the plug out......I just did this about 30 min ago......first coatof paint on and waiting for dry time to put on the 2 and 3rd......I'm doing the paint on the outside version.....pics to come once complete.....................As for removing the lens use the search and try everything you can think of..............

....Happy Modding.........:D :D :D :D :D

Theres 2 10mm Nuts that have to be removed from inside the car

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
skids said:
thanks eticket I must have missed the nuts comment
A strong life lesson, never, ever, miss your nuts! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.