Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It may be awhile off, but I really want to come up with my Idea soon....so I am starting a poll, there are three choices here, let me know which you think is best, and if you think you have a better Idea, shoot it out :D

OPTION#1:

OPTION#2:

OPTION#3:

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no opinions? I need opinions......

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rich? you mean darker?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Sir said:
rich? you mean darker?
kinda. still a sky blue color though. it just seems kinda washed out to me. like if ya wash a shirt too many times.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
same exact opinion as xscionb. do the Yashio factory pink on top, with carbon fiber hood. haaawtness man. lemme tell ya!

scotty

·
Registered
112 Posts
Honestly didn't really like any of them that much. If I had to pic I would say #2. Can you post a pic of your car so I can mess around with it in photoshop. Oh and let me know if there are any specific colors you want to use.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Personally I love #2. That shade of aqua and everything. And the white really makes it pop. Reminds me of an old classic car.

#3 is cool, I love the fly graphics.

I'm just a girl tho, you shouldn't listen to me! :p

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks guys :D

Yeah Suzie, I forgot we decided on that color....I'll take a better picture of my car and use that color.

The thing about the pink is, if I did the pink the WOULD be a C/F hood, and the flies would most deffinetly be on there, either that or the Fujiz monkey.

What is Yashio Factory Pink?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
scionetics said:
you left out one option

#4-- none of the above b/c looks fugly
I just thought this was a more mature site and people that didnt have something constructive to say would just shut the Fvck up.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Toastid_Metal said:
YES!
definatly. that pink with a metallic baby blue (like the one posted above in a can) would look so cool.
LOL, its not baby blue, its Aqua, its more green....and I'm thinking no on the pink and blue.... If I go pink, its straight pink and white.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sir said:
Thanks guys :D

Yeah Suzie, I forgot we decided on that color....I'll take a better picture of my car and use that color.

The thing about the pink is, if I did the pink the WOULD be a C/F hood, and the flies would most deffinetly be on there, either that or the Fujiz monkey.

What is Yashio Factory Pink?
So what is with the flies? Just curious.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno...I just like em, and I have not seen another car with them....but as I said, it may be the Fujiz monkey on the side instead...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.