Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed some video units and PS2 and need a switch that fits nice in the center consol area where the ipod blank is, any ideas?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Do you mean down on the floor by the E-brake, or the three blank spots below the radio?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the one right next to the aux jack. It for the ipod connector it is smaller than the ones under the radio...I may have to drill the blank and try to insert a toggle...

·
Registered
552 Posts
use one of the ones ment for the dash and just cut the hole bigger. That way it keeps a oem look.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I’ve been looking for a switch there too.

Gargamel, do you have any ‘pics?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its actually not that bad. Just take your time. I went to target and bought a rotary tool they had for $20.00 ( I should have gotten this a long time ago.) made it nice and clean. Looks like it belongs there...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I took out the iPod jack when I changed my head unit and I now have my iPod cable running through the opening. I did however add a stock looking switch from Lowe's to the open area. Used a Dremel tool and it turned out like this. I use the switch to control the interior lights.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I took out the iPod jack when I changed my head unit and I now have my iPod cable running through the opening. I did however add a stock looking switch from Lowe's to the open area. Used a Dremel tool and it turned out like this. I use the switch to control the interior lights.
hey do you still have your ipod jacks? i just got the the hu and i need that jack port the goes in the console

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.