Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kruz rims, model K-14, 17 inch suffer a misfortune over the week end. I had the shop installed spacers to my rear wheels and apparently the mechanic tightened the centre cover too much and one broke and fell off while I was driving whithout me knowing. I guess the cover would be in pieces by now with cars going over it......

Here are the pics, with and without cover....

I have written to www.kruzwheels.com and hopefully they will reply and tell me they have spare cover for sale.....

As the rims are from US, could you guys look out for me as to where I could buy one replacement cover..... Please.....

I am quite pissed over this...damned there will be a car show on the 25th at one of the hottest nite clubs here in Singapore and this must happen to me!!!!!

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
KapitanE said:
My Kruz rims, model K-14, 17 inch suffer a misfortune over the week end. I had the shop installed spacers to my rear wheels and apparently the mechanic tightened the centre cover too much and one broke and fell off while I was driving whithout me knowing. I guess the cover would be in pieces by now with cars going over it......

Here are the pics, with and without cover....

I have written to www.kruzwheels.com and hopefully they will reply and tell me they have spare cover for sale.....

As the rims are from US, could you guys look out for me as to where I could buy one replacement cover..... Please.....

I am quite pissed over this...damned there will be a car show on the 25th at one of the hottest nite clubs here in Singapore and this must happen to me!!!!!
Sorry to hear that happened. I would suggest that you get with the company that you bought the rims from and have them order it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can someone in CA make the call for me,.... please????

Contact us
Toll Free: 1.800.254.KRUZ(5789)
Phone : 562.903.9887
Fax : 562.903.7035
Email : [email protected]
Address: 12740 Florence Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

·
Registered
546 Posts
hey bro im like right around the street from there....ill probably swingby if not ill give them a call for you...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigWill184 said:
hey bro im like right around the street from there....ill probably swingby if not ill give them a call for you...
Great, thanks man, waiting for your good news.....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts