Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hey guys and girls. I have a 06 Thunder cloud xb. i want to put some grafics on my Box, but i'm really stuck in between two styles. opinions are WELCOME . Help! these are the 2 styles i cant decide on: [/FONT]

[

·
Registered
546 Posts
If I had to choose between those 2 I would get the ripped effect on the tc but I would take out the word "Scion"

·
Registered
296 Posts
I would go to a vinyl graphics shop and have them custom make one for you so that you have something original that no one else has! Plus it would be made to your liking so you dont get sick of it a month down the road! Im sure they would have a ton of graphics to choose from or could give you some really good ideas!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
2nd one... but they both look like they should've been on a Honda a couple years back.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
I would go to a vinyl graphics shop and have them custom make one for you so that you have something original that no one else has! Plus it would be made to your liking so you dont get sick of it a month down the road! Im sure they would have a ton of graphics to choose from or could give you some really good ideas!

I second this motion you should really try to get something original

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.