Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help Me 911 (Its Been Solved)

HOW DO I CHANGE THE LED Illumination Under The Glove Compartment FROM AMBER TO BLUE.

FROM

TO

WITHOUT THE CUP HOLDER LIGHTS

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You'll have to buy blue cold cathode tubes or blue led tubes. The ones installed as a dealer option do not change colors. The choice is made when the option is purchased. It's easy to do and not that expensive either, much less than what the dealer charged for it.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You'll have to buy blue cold cathode tubes or blue led tubes. The ones installed as a dealer option do not change colors. The choice is made when the option is purchased. It's easy to do and not that expensive either, much less than what the dealer charged for it.

Not from the dealership.... do a search for LED lighting on here or the other sites.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
check a dealership parts pricing page and the interior kit is around $200. Search this site for info on LED's and several sites can be found and for under $100 you can have better lighting for your xB. Your choice if you want the dealer stuff. I am now considering switching out my dealer installed lighting for LED or cathode tube lighting. I want a more stealth look and red seems to common. To each his own.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It Has Been Solved.
I Had To Buy The Led Kit From Scion.
$184.03.
Thank You For Your Time.
End Thread.

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow you love over spending huh.... did mine for $20

·
Registered
614 Posts
Rvg2151 said:
Damn Dealership.
I Got Ripped.
How Did You Do Yours For Under 20.
Did you buy an entire new kit? If so drop me a p.m. perhaps I will buy your amber set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.