Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying without success to locate this steering wheel. If anyone knows where I can find it please post up. I really really really want this for my Box.

I would dig it in all white too!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yep Fabulous steering wheel. Thats korys box (Katchkillah). Hit up Sean at luxury-bippu-style.com or Emerson or someone like that.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously, that wheel would look soooooo good in your box, Bro! Happy hunting.
Just found out it's 450.00 plus shipping from the homeland. Wow, those JDM guys really like spending money! ;) My 45.00 wheelskin is looking better and better all the time.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Just found out it's 450.00 plus shipping from the homeland. Wow, those JDM guys really like spending money! ;) My 45.00 wheelskin is looking better and better all the time.
Hey Taz,

Can get it for you but as you found out, it's not cheap. I've had my eye on that same wheel for sometime but chose not to get rid of my airbag and again, the cost of it plus s/h.

But, if interested, let me know. Would take about a month to get.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Taz,

Can get it for you but as you found out, it's not cheap. I've had my eye on that same wheel for sometime but chose not to get rid of my airbag and again, the cost of it plus s/h.

But, if interested, let me know. Would take about a month to get.
Thanks Ron. As they say in the JDM world, "you gotta pay to play" and I'm thinking I don't wanna play that bad. I appreciate the offer though. ;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Whoa what the hell D?! Info on that handle hella please! Is that you or Taz? Ive been wanting one like no other. PM me if you have to!

Thanks
Scotty

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Dion Sir! that is cool!!!!

Sir Taz, wise move. there are other alternative. How about some momo steering wheels, custom dye or paint the leather? bcherry has info on those dye/paint.
anyways, good luck on your seach, i'll be looking for the DIY. I still don't get the whole hub adaptor thing.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: We need info on that chrome hatch handle immediately Like the others I've been on the hunt for one. Sorry for adding to the thread jack Taz, but I'm sure you understand. :D

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Your hatch looks great Dion! I love the chrome handle! (And it's amazing the difference a cheap "chrome" plate cover makes, don't it? We did the same, like $5 each, best mod I've made so far - lol)

That's a slick steering wheel Taz, that's a LOT o' friggin cashola tho!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
^^^you made the chrome handle??? do explain how...please! ;)

Taz that is a grip of cash for a wheel, but it would set off the interior. Be like whoop whoop and s**t.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.