Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

ive been in california now for about 10 days now visiting family and i would love to get a scion XB. Problem is im from Montreal,Canada and we dont have them down there. I dont mind coming down here getting one and eventually driving it back if thats what it takes but i was wondering if i need to repair the car while im home in canada can i use parts from another car? for example a toyota that has the same engine / components / parts? well if anyone knows please let me know :)

Thank You
Jonathan

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
we share the same motor and some suspension parts as the Echo hope that helps plus you can get almost anything off here, the net or some one up there. we have members from canada on here. good luck.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ya? thats great to hear, thank you for the response. what about when it comes to breaks and stuff still the same as the echo i assume? car just seem sick im supose to test drive one tommorrow. :)

we share the same motor and some suspension parts as the Echo hope that helps plus you can get almost anything off here, the net or some one up there. we have members from canada on here. good luck.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.