Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered tanabe df210's two weeks ago and finnally they arrived they are red! please tell me that this is supposed to be the the case there was a printed sticker that says ******NOTICE****** these tanabe performance springs feature a new red color, and are double-powder coated for even higher durability and corrosion resistance! I think this is bull$#!t plus the paint is chipped in a couple of places and has been touched up. I thought it was pretty tough to chip powdercoating. Any advice? please help

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got mine a couple weeks ago and they are red, my box has the same sticker.

I don't know about the chips in them...that would set off warning bells for me too

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
ok

they changed from white to red a few months back and occasionally a manufacturer will touch up coating. before shipping in quality control. just be sure they are not used :D box has the instructions, clean and of course the vinyl's should be in there. if unsure just take pics of packaging and product then send e-mail to company web site (not purchase site but Tanabe) for confirmation. let us know the results so others will know if its a bad seller ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I was able to reach Tanabe USA and they verified that yes infact they had changed color to a slightly reddish orange. So I hope that folks who were expecting to find white or violet can rest assured that they have changed. And here they are. I will update after install with pics and opinions just in case

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I got the red ones too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.