Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres my plan. run my stockers again with some lo profile 15's and get the trim rings for them except i'll paint the trim rings yellow to match the car. might even paint the steelies black instead of the brownish black that they are. let me know what y'all think and if some one could photoshop this i would love you!:D

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
you are a strange one yellow sub. but that's why I like you lol ;)

can't think of a time where steelies ever look that good, but post a pic of your box the way it is so I can visualize :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hotbox05 said:
i like your current wheels.
what!?!?!?!? you like something on my car? you feeling okay? anyway bump for the thread cause i'm almost positive i'll do this and i want some input from y'all. thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
go for it. By getting trim rings and painting them yellow it will give you a look something like....... Scion Dolls wheels !

and you really don't need to paint the rims, just polish them back to the original black and wax them, they just have a cruddy paint on them that turns to that funky black/brown color.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Do it, but keep your others. They are way better.

·
Registered
362 Posts
No.. Don't listen to them... Do this and sell your current rims to me!! :D :D

j/k

I dunno... just like someone said, i never thought painting steelies would look good on any cars but i guess it would be pretty fun and inexpensive experiment i guess...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i wont paint the stocks. i'll just paint the trim rings matching yellow. dions right i will do it anyway but i just wanted to see what y'all think of the idea.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BOXlover11 said:
I honestly think you should run the steelies with the hubcaps that cover the whole wheel but look ol school.. I think they are called mooncaps or something. it would look sick with your interior JMO though
wow thats a crazy idea. i could get moon caps and paint them yellow to match. hmmmmm................

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okay guy you along with some of my friends have talked me into keeping my current wheels. well at least until i need new tires. then i may switch to something different

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.