Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way to school this morning, I turned a bit wide to avoid the slush and snow on the side of the road and a man came flying in with his truck. Only the axle cover on his vehicle was damaged, presumably a cheap fix, but my entire front driver's side is shot. To get it home, I had to pull duct tape out of the emergency bag I carry in the back just to get the bumper off the ground.

I'd like to know if anyone here has had a similar incident and could let me know what kind of damage, so to speak, I'm looking at? I can show the few pictures I took, but looking at them makes me cringe (never been in an accident before, so the whole thing has me sweating bullets).

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Pics would help A LOT! It could just be a simple bolt it back up and go..There are a few DIY alternatives for keeping the front bumper mounted up. You could also have to replace the bumper due to broken tabs. Let's hope no metal work is necessary. Glad YOUR ok though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.