Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys just want to say wassup.. i guess you can say i'm a noob, but i've been around the SL scene...what happen to that place now..too many haters. currently i'm in England, been here for about a year now, i sold my PW box before i moved here, sold it to some guy from pasadena,(pasadena peeps keep a look out for a PW box, with tinted headlights, OD grille and 18" sportmax 962's...if he hasn't changed it already) and now i'm ready to go back to Cali, and i will be getting another box.. here's a picture of my box about 1 week old from the dealer...got it in WA, took them 2months from order to delivery, that was in 2004.. if you guys got any question about England (dunno why) but i'll be happy to answer them...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! That pic brings back memories of when my Box was new...it's changed a little in the last year!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Nice PW!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too bad i didn't take any pics with the digi cam of my xb before i sold it.. then i would have mor pics to share with you guys.... thanks for the welcome..

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Liesjemt said:
Lots of SL refugees here.;)
Thats the truth! I know theres some former Moderators from that site that now live here :eek: Clubxb has a new motto because of it:

"Clubxb: The Scion half-way house"

hahaha.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**found some pics**

hey guys just want to share how my box looked like before i sold it, these where the pictures i posted on autotrader.. tell me what you think..:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i love the england liscence plate on the front. it makes me laugh. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.