Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. This is Stephanie's (caden_stargate) dad. Just wanted to say hi. I've got a 2006.5 Polar White xB with blue pinstripes and 17" Chrome Expression 810.
Pic:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Nice PW you got there.

·
Registered
515 Posts
BIG_DADDY said:
Hey everyone. This is Stephanie's (caden_stargate) dad. Just wanted to say hi. I've got a 2006.5 Polar White xB with blue pinstripes and 17" Chrome Expression 810.
Pic:

Nice ride, welcome to the club. What a cool family you have, two xB's! :)

BTW sweet wheels...;)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome! You have a couple of great daughters, I'm sure you're very proud of both.

(BTW, all the cool dads drive PW boxes!) :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome, I had the opportunity to meet both of your daughters in Roswell and you have done a fine job raising them. You should be very proud of them and your fine looking PW! Great color choice. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you all for the coments on the xb.i am new at all of this stuff.i am takeing lessions from stephanie.i hope to attend some the showes this next year.will see what happens.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
BIG_DADDY said:
thank you all for the coments on the xb.i am new at all of this stuff.i am takeing lessions from stephanie.i hope to attend some the showes this next year.will see what happens.
Being new is no problem here. Got a question, ask away! You're family now. (Which means you can NEVER leave!!!!)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Being new is no problem here. Got a question, ask away! You're family now. (Which means you can NEVER leave!!!!)
^^^^^^^And when Dion says it...it's Man Law!:D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Yes Welcome -- I also had the chance to meet your girls in roswell. Very nice girls.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Welcome, I had the opportunity to meet both of your daughters in Roswell and you have done a fine job raising them. You should be very proud of them and your fine looking PW! Great color choice. ;)
My dad says he likes your xB and wants to do the racing stripe theme on his xB but he thinks that too many people are doing it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i want to thank you all for the god coments about my girls.i dont know if you all know the story but they lost there mother to cancer on there birthday last year. it was a very bad day.but we have survived it all.i know that god will not give us anything we cant handle.thank you again.hope to see you all soon

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i am reallly new at this internet stuff and cant type worth a darn so if i miss spell a word try and firure it out.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome! Good to have ya on here! :) Hopefully Ill be able to meet ya in Ames! I finally gotta meet Stephanie and Mary about a week ago. Keep up the good work on the box, and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask!

scotty

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:) i am planning on being at amies.and at the one in newmexico if they have one.i hear it was a really good show.:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Like everyone says, welcome!

Two boxes are always better than one.:cool:
i am reallly new at this internet stuff and cant type worth a darn so if i miss spell a word try and firure it out.
No worries, I think we’ll manage to translate. :D

I’ve never had the chance to meet them personally, but you daughters are always fun to “talk” with. You’ve done a good job with them, you should be proud.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Big daddy. Peace be with you! I hope things are looking up. I had a '06 Polar White. It was involved in a total wreck. Now I have a TCM '06 xB. You and your daughters seem like real people! Peace and love to you and your daughters. Chrome.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.