Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Been checking out this site for awhile now, and I think all of you are so nice and great. I have my xB for over a year now and I still love it everyday...hehe. Just wanted to say hi and hopefully meet some new people. Greetings from SF (Sunset to be exact...very close to the beach). Bye!

*sorry no pics....yet*

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Greetings!! This site is awesome. You'll make alot of new friends. Have fun! Nice panda...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome. It's nice in here, always someone on. A hand when you need one and it always comes with a smile. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow!!!...thanks everyone for your welcomes, so am I part of the family now?...haha. You guys and gals are so great.

ScionKnight - as for exprescion...not sure, I don't have anyone to join me. None of my friends (girls) like the whole scion scene, especially the xB.

I guess some or majority of girls just doesn't like the box, dunno why, but if that is so...I guess I'm one of the guys...haha. Glad to know there are some girls like me that LOVES the box. Represent...hehe

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ofg929 said:
Wow!!!...thanks everyone for your welcomes, so am I part of the family now?...haha. You guys and gals are so great.

ScionKnight - as for exprescion...not sure, I don't have anyone to join me. None of my friends (girls) like the whole scion scene, especially the xB.

I guess some or majority of girls just doesn't like the box, dunno why, but if that is so...I guess I'm one of the guys...haha. Glad to know there are some girls like me that LOVES the box. Represent...hehe
You're in good company as far as girls (Ladies?) and xB's are concerned!

And yes, you are officially family! If you try to leave, we will find you and bring you back!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.