Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i have been a club xB member for about a month and I don't think I ever did the intro thing. So here it is. What is up y'all. no I am not a ******* nor a country bumpkin. Simply put I am THE GHOST per all my friends. I am always told. Dont do that. you know that creeping thing you do when you walk up and I dont know your there thing. That is one reason that call me the ghost. the other was I owned a white ford ranger and competed in slamfest and bill cox shows. won a few and it was known as the ghost. but i have since moved on. had a 2002 ford explorer. absolutely loved it and miss it terribly. but my wallet sure doesn't miss it. on 6/25/06 I bought the little red hot box and I must say. I am inpressed with the import world. My box has been thru a lot already. day 4 got run off the road by a construction truck and lost a tire as it passed me flat. that was scary should have wrecked that day. then I have a scratch from mid B pillar up and along the roof line all the way to the back. then something metal in the road got caught in the wheel well. not good. but they happen in 3's. my salsa box is good now. i have 5k on it already and love it. my profile is done and here i am to stay for at least um.................life. yep life. former domestic now imported. like wine only better. need help to build the ride tho. any ideas are helpful. thanks THE GHOST (marc):) :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hiya Marc, welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i am looking to get a Tampa based club started or to be invited to one possibly. ANY TAKERS. I used to be president of Ground Zero (the original) and was part of xcessive xpression and mini madness.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the shared love between 1lowxb, 06whtexb & 808envygreenxb. you all have welcomed me into the club. thank you .

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
welcome... i also had a ford expedition... hated that... currently owns a honda, acura, and the box...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey how is it going? actually the Explorer handled better. I had and still have in the garage a set of 18 x 8.5 wheels and 255 55 18 tires. trying to sell them. paid $4600 for them. the explorer I could basically run off the road and not worried about hurting anything including the truck. unlike in my intro above. but yet i still like the box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.