Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my first Scion, a nice '10 Xb with 158k miles. So far, I love it, runs and drives great! I hadn't really looked into Scion much, but had known how reliable Toyotas are known to be, so when I realized it's essentially a repackaged Toyota, I knew I wanted one.

I'm 6'1", and figured it would be too small, but I was surprised at how roomy it really is! I even have great legroom sitting in the back seats, something I normally don't find often.

As someone who does most of their own maintenance, it looks like most of the engine is easy enough to get to, which is a plus!

Look for me on here from time to time, I'll likely be asking a few technical questions, or maybe posting pics and writeups of things I've done with my ride.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,015 Posts
Welcome to the site. You will locate many maintenance and repair postings here. The xB is an easy to service vehicle. Their dependability is very high, with reports of 300,000 miles for an engine life.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Good to see another xB finding a loving home

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,015 Posts
The above post from userid 'keta' is junk advertising for a product unrelated to this Website. It has been reported.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts