Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys !
I just got an 05 TCM about a week ago and took it in the shop today for an over haul...getting a complete new stereo setup, new tires, new wheels, air bags, tint, dynamat, intake, headlights, JP kit, tail lights and hopefully some other nicks and nannys..cant wait to show everyone when I get it back..any meets besides SEMA coming up ?

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sounds like your hella serious about this and going all out. Yea TCM good choice! Welcome the the pack. You know your required to post those pics the day you get it back right?...LOL j/k But yea post em up we like pics.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any 411 on car clubs

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Welcome, where are you located?
Borderline Long Beach, Seal Beach

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Man, you have alot to choose from. Scion Evolution has a SoCal chapter, Scinergy is also very close to you. Any other clubs wanna chime in?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Man, you have alot to choose from. Scion Evolution has a SoCal chapter, Scinergy is also very close to you. Any other clubs wanna chime in?
I actually know nothing regarding Scion Evolution or Scinery...I want a family oreintated club whose laid back but has fun. Then again i dont know if I want the dues and all of the "other stuff" car clubs bring

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dooby said:
I actually know nothing regarding Scion Evolution or Scinery...I want a family oreintated club whose laid back but has fun. Then again i dont know if I want the dues and all of the "other stuff" car clubs bring
There are lots of clubs that don't have dues, and nearly all of them are family oriented. Check out the "West" forums under Regional meets and events for upcoming activities, then pack up the family and go have a great time! :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
There are lots of clubs that don't have dues, and nearly all of them are family oriented. Check out the "West" forums under Regional meets and events for upcoming activities, then pack up the family and go have a great time! :D
When is there a meet where some of both clubs will attend ? My car is in the shop for awhile and Im hoping to make it to the Longo Event on the 22nd. Maybe i can then talk to a few people..will you be at that event ?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Dooby said:
When is there a meet where some of both clubs will attend ? My car is in the shop for awhile and Im hoping to make it to the Longo Event on the 22nd. Maybe i can then talk to a few people..will you be at that event ?
Well, there this one coming up on the 18th: Scinergy vs. Scion Evolution xA buildoff

Can't make this one, but it'll give you a chance to meet both clubs, not to mention some of the Club xB peeps!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Well, there this one coming up on the 18th: Scinergy vs. Scion Evolution xA buildoff

Can't make this one, but it'll give you a chance to meet both clubs, not to mention some of the Club xB peeps!
I dont believe i can make this one unless somehow my car is finished in 15 days. I dont think its gona be back from paint intime.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
No worries, someone always planning a meet and greet. Keep checking the boards for something close to you. For more info on Scinergy, shoot a pm to Taz or Dew (Nic). Thundergod (Eric) or Boxed_up 1 or 2 (Angie/1, Jeff/2) can get you info on Xclusive. Click on the link in my sig for SE info.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Hey Dooby, good to meet ya.

Our club, Xclusive Scions, meets every second and fourth thursday of the month in Santa Clarita (Valencia). Might be a bit of a drive for you but, come check us out if you like. We have no dues and we are sponsored by Scion Santa Monica. Or take a look at our site: Xclusive Scions.com

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boxd_up_2 said:
Hey Dooby, good to meet ya.

Our club, Xclusive Scions, meets every second and fourth thursday of the month in Santa Clarita (Valencia). Might be a bit of a drive for you but, come check us out if you like. We have no dues and we are sponsored by Scion Santa Monica. Or take a look at our site: Xclusive Scions.com
Bummer I work every Thursday...

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Dooby there are meets most every weekend along with alot of weeknights. Keep checking the "west" forum for dates and locations. Hang around and you will find a club that fits you. Thats how I hooked up with Scinergy, besides all the other cool people I met and call my friends in the different local clubs in So. Cal.

Its a pretty active scene and heckuva lotta fun. :)

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Cravin said:
...besides all the other cool people I met and call my friends in the different local clubs in So. Cal.

Its a pretty active scene and heckuva lotta fun. :)

That's the truth of it right there!!!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I guess I should start to worry about this when my car is complete and out of the shop

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.