Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Roach.
I've had my 06 toaster for a year now, love my car. But everything is pretty much stock on it. And decided to start modding it out and came here for some helpful advice.
When i see other people in xB's some people honk or wave, some don't but i tend to always acknowledge there's something special about it, I wish Birmingham had it's own club.
I have came across your forums when i first got my car last year and said to myself, I don't see myself doing any of this; haha , now i want to try and do as much as possible to my ride. Whom better to get information from.
I'm currently working on my stereo, and my mounting brackets and steering wheel controls should come in soon, but i'm not sure if i bought the right adapter for the steering wheel controls. :confused: i need some help, already ordered the part, lol - they say don't believe everything u read on the internet...

so i have a Pioneer 3400ub head unit and purchased a SWI&PS PAC steering wheel control interface.. it said it would work, but i'm needing some expert advice so i can cancel an order if i have to.

Thanks for the read and have a great day!

---------- Post added 12-06-2012 at 06:09 PM ----------

yep i'm a nab - found out that the SWI&PS PAC doesn't work- the Axxess ASWC does for anyone that needs to know. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
The swips definitely works.

Also, scikotics has a Birmingham chapter!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome and info Tilt & BigJim, I'm psyched to start modding out my ride, my friends are even saying it's about time. heh. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts