Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 06 rs 3.0 about 2 months ago and it's a little lonely being a xb owner in north central MT. I love my xb but I think I might have the only one in town people are always asking me about it when I stop for fuel or go to the store. Once in a while one drives through town and all my friends have to tell me how they spotted another one of those box cars.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome and enjoy being unique! Post up some pics when you get a chance

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome, just hope they don't call your Xb a Honda Element! You'll find many helpful people here to help out with any questions.

Laz

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's funny you mention the element because everbody I work with tells me they look the same. Oh how wrong they are... I guess I can just tell them their Dodge and Ford pickups all are the same;) Since where I work almost everybody drives pickups.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome neighbor, or tell the Dodge Durango people there truck looks like the minivan now :p

Last time I was at the pump some ******* goes "hey I could run that thing over" I just turned around and said have fun with that $100 fill-up mine only cost $20, then point and laugh.

Cheers

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
wait we have a state called montana?? lol j/k bro. glad to see you on here and don't be afraid to ask any questions about how to do somehting to the car.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oh man, your on the fast track to having the baddest box in all of montana. quite possibly already do! for all you know, your already a state champion! your getting good. too good too fast. have fun! and welcome a-board.
Andy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey there. Welcome to the club!!

I used to live in Great Falls and when I told my brother that is still there that I had bought an xB I then had to explain to him just what it was. Mine is an RS 4...and it will be making a trip north this summer, if I can get the time off from work...he said he had to see it, and he won't make the trip down here....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the greetings

Funny thing about my xb is I found it in North Dakota of all places. I had called all the dealerships around me and only found the regular colors, so at the last minute I call ND and the lady tells me they have all the same colors as everybody else then she stops and says " oh yea we have a bright green one also" almost like it disgusted her. I drove down the next weekend and bought my Envy Green xb and have been getting strange looks and smiles ever since. I've been waiting for someone to get in an wreck lost in the xb daze.:)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the family!

My box and I make it over to Hamilton, MT a couple times a year, and in my trips over there I've only seen two other xBs in Montana: A Black Sand Pearl in Missoula, and a Solar Yellow RS2 in Hamilton.

If you ever see a Polar White wandering round, honk, flash you headlights, and wave - it might be me. :)

Enjoy your box!
Tom

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello there -- And welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Tom I wave at every xb I see:) Right now there is a Shadow Mica one in town, must be a college student. I'll be on the look out for any Polar White ones when I'm in Missoula this summer. It's nice to find to find a place with friends and not a bunch of xb haters like at my work.

·
Registered
206 Posts
howzit and welcome!!!! nice to see another RS3 in da house....have fun with modding your ride!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome!

Enjoy being unique.

Here in my area it seems you can’t sneeze w/o hitting a box. We now have 4 different xBs in my apartment’s tiny section of garages. On one of those rare occasions when 3 out of 4 were all maneuvering at the same time I remarked to a non-owning neighbor that soon there would be more of us then them. If they hadn’t decided to stop producing them I may have been right! :D ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man oh man does the Honda Element thing get old. I live in a small town and I have the only one here. The closest dealer is 65 miles away from here. I think its funny how people either love it or hate, there is no in between but every one feels the need to tell me about it. I think the more I hear that people hate it the more I love it. Here is to living in the sticks and not owning a ******* 4x4!! viva la xb!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.