Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd pop in and say hi. Just got my xb 2 weeks ago. Now looking to make it look like a car I would drive (I hate stock). The day I brought it home the ordering of mods started, the wifey liked that :0 Gas prices forced me to sell the full size 4x4 so I got the coolest car I could find.

Cheers

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Looking forward to seeing your mods, take lots of pics!

DTRAIN619 said:
I so dig your avatar and handle! (Gargamel was the whole reason for watching the Smurfs!!)
Dion, I thought this
was the reason for watching!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll post pics as I mod it, so far all I have on it is wade in-channel vent shades(awsome and only $48 shipped on ebay) and cruise control. Not to bad for two weeks. Springs and tint planned sometime in the next couple months.

cheers

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just wanted to add another "yea" I got an xb detail

Since I traded in the truck for the xb it been two weeks without

"You want to go to the lake? Can you drag my boat up there too?"

"Hey can you help me move?"

and my all time favorite
"can you pick up my trash and take it to the dump for me?"

F#*K NO!!!

I'll never by a truck again till the people around me get their own!!!!!!
Sorry had to vent, just got off the "can you tow my boat" call. Now I can just say "oh yea, forgot to tell you I traded it in" :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
gargamel said:
just wanted to add another "yea" I got an xb detail

Since I traded in the truck for the xb it been two weeks without

"You want to go to the lake? Can you drag my boat up there too?"

"Hey can you help me move?"

and my all time favorite
"can you pick up my trash and take it to the dump for me?"

F#*K NO!!!

I'll never by a truck again till the people around me get their own!!!!!!
Sorry had to vent, just got off the "can you tow my boat" call. Now I can just say "oh yea, forgot to tell you I traded it in" :D
I know exactly what you're saying! You never know how many friends you have 'til you buy a truck! (Although I do miss my Tacoma. :( )

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
I know exactly what you're saying! You never know how many friends you have 'til you buy a truck! (Although I do miss my Tacoma. :( )
I do miss my truck too, GMC Sierra. Going from a 350 v8 (with work) to a 1.5L 4 banger was a thing to get use to. Although I don't miss :( face at every fill up. And smoking all the fast and un-furious ricers was fun to, the look on their face when a 4x4 truck kick their sport car wanna-be a$$ was priceless. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi all!
i just got my new "baby" today...wanted a rabbit ( i had one in the 80s...) but car dealers su** so badly, i got tired of the lies...and test drove the xB and well, not in love yet, i'm falling for her~

can someone tell me how to upload my graphic for my profile? my pic may be too big (64KB), or...???

looking forward to sharing...though this lowly h.s. teacher will not be doing much mod- but my male students will probably love my new ride... ;-}

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
thundrgrl said:
hi all!
i just got my new "baby" today...wanted a rabbit ( i had one in the 80s...) but car dealers su** so badly, i got tired of the lies...and test drove the xB and well, not in love yet, i'm falling for her~

can someone tell me how to upload my graphic for my profile? my pic may be too big (64KB), or...???

looking forward to sharing...though this lowly h.s. teacher will not be doing much mod- but my male students will probably love my new ride... ;-}
ha ha um. start your own thread introducing yourself, and someone is bound to help ya out...:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.