Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, owned many Toyotas in the past (plus one Kia and one Mazda). This is my first go round with a Scion. Just picked it up on Monday. 2008, has 119k on the engine, manual transmission. Needs a few cosmetic things, mostly the roof liner is falling down and appears to be a slight leak on passenger side of the sunroof. But so far, a superior daily driver. First car I've ever owned with leather seats. Feels fancy to me.

Don't know what I'm going to "do" with it yet, if anything. As far as I know everything is stock.

Nice to meet you.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,117 Posts
Welcome to the site. You have a clean xB canvas to make your own. You will find great information for the xB's items you wish to repair or to modify.

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,586 Posts
I still wish I had got that color when I bought mine back in 08.

Since it's an )8 run the VIN through Toyota's VIN checker to see what, if any, of the TSBs for the car were done. Early on there were at least three, one for a leaking water pump, the driver's window switch harness and the main engine harness. Later on there are two others, one for the passenger airbag and then the big one is for excessive oil consumption. Hopefully that has been done, or was never a problem, since you are past the 10 year limit for it.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Welcome to the Family. Good to see an xB find a loving home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts