Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined in today and wanted to say hey to everyone. I was refered by Pastor Matt Crump of Fayetteville N.C. owner of the "His Son" xB. It is a ride that I sponsor through my company www.scionpro.com. Hope to see some of you at NOPI and Autoberfest in Oct. We are going to try to attend both shows all thing permitting. If anyone needs to contact me I am always available at [email protected]. FORGETABOUDIT! (hey its a Brooklyn thing!)

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I am looking to sponsor 4-5 new xB rides for the 06 season and am collecting info.I also need 3 more Tc's. You must have a individual site set up, give me a show schedule that you will attend, be in at least one local or national club, submit some pics. Check out www.evildaveonline.com for an example ...he is one of my best sponsored rides and will be in SEMA in Las Vegas this year. Your ride does not have to be crazy modified to get sponsored its my call. I get requests constantly and have to be careful whom I choose. This is a small company not a multi million dollar venture....yet! lol Send me some pics Jan is only a few months away.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scionpro said:
I just joined in today and wanted to say hey to everyone. I was refered by Pastor Matt Crump of Fayetteville N.C. owner of the "His Son" xB. It is a ride that I sponsor through my company www.scionpro.com. Hope to see some of you at NOPI and Autoberfest in Oct. We are going to try to attend both shows all thing permitting. If anyone needs to contact me I am always available at [email protected]. FORGETABOUDIT! (hey its a Brooklyn thing!)
Anyone referred by Pastor Matt is good in my book! Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Send any pics or formal requests for sponshorship to [email protected]. I like to get pics of events and cars for the gallery to keep it fresh. We are in the process of updating the gallery to be dynamic and interactive so that you can upload pics on your own shortly!Thanks for the warm reception!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Glad to have you. A referral by a Man of God works for me! Welcome to the boards.

Dude, I didn't realize that Scionpro is your site. Your engine dress up stuff is off the chain! The Killer Glass is da bomb too.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Very nice site...I'm about to go and rob a bank so i can cop that CF headliner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.