Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone whats going on? I recently purchased a black 05 scion xb.....and I honestly I like it alot. I had a 02 sierra slammed on 22's before the scion...it was hard to get away from but the gas mileage from school to work etc was terrible. Anyways I am here now.....Hopefully the mod bug wont catch on like the truck did lol

Rick

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
dont worry, the mod bug will attack Its the most contagious out there. Good luck and post some pics. Dont even think of 22's on your box...lol:p WELCOME!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey everyone whats going on? I recently purchased a black 05 scion xb.....and I honestly I like it alot. I had a 02 sierra slammed on 22's before the scion...it was hard to get away from but the gas mileage from school to work etc was terrible. Anyways I am here now.....Hopefully the mod bug wont catch on like the truck did lol

Rick
I said the same, no im fully diagnosed and there is no cure in sight.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome aboard.....Funny i said that same thing about the mod bug...good luck with that! LOL

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Once you're bitten.......It never leaves. You'll spend countless hours researching parts, staring at them, wishing they were no your ride. You'll go through spells of not eating just so you can get that insane airbag kit, or people won't associate with you anymore because your car is your new girlfriend....

When it hits, it hits. Trust me...None of the above is true, but the bug will bite.

Good luck fitting 22's on the box, I'm sure it can be done, I've seen someone rollin' 20's.......The box sure sits high with those wheels on it though...

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
:) Hello there -- Welcome aboard

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard! 20's are somwhat common on the xB, but haven't seen bigger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.