Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Club xB, I am kind of new to this forum (normally I just read post and don't post much), I guess it is time to introduce myself. I got my pw xB 5 months ago, but tomorrow is the BIG DAY. I will install my TRD shocks/struts and TRD springs tomorrow. This is the first time I work on my own suspension, I read the tech section over and over again at SL and I think I can handle the job (wish my luck..lol). I also got a set of 18" Enkei from MrSparkle (nice wheels by the way :D ), so my car is going to be totally different by the end of tmr.

I CAN'T WAIT!!:mad:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Ah yes! Nothing like another PW to liven up da place! Did you post your pics in the PW thread? (Part Juan)

If not, get it in there! We'll show those TCM's who rules this land!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome and we need pics :D

btw, be careful, those springs can hurt if not handled correctly

·
Registered
611 Posts
welcome, and can't wait to see pics of your car with wheels lowered!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
welcome and yes please post after pics... that will look sweet...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally got everything installed right. It was hard without a spring compressor. I was having trouble to compress the the spring low enough to get the top nut all the way in (maybe it was only a 1 in. drop, so the spring is not a lot shorter than the stock), but FINALLY...after a few assemble and disassemble. Finally I got it done. The car looks a lot nicer right now. I will post pics once I washed my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.