Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. We are still in the process of finalizing our site and shopping cart, but feel free to view our line card of manufacturers we carry, and email us any questions you might have. If you don’t see something listed, feel free to email us to see if we can special order it for you.

Thank you
Greg
web: www.carcandymotorsports.com
email: [email protected]

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Howdy! I took a look over your site and it's coming along nicely! I can't wait to see what you guys have as full range of stock!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i also viewed the site. i noticed your a site sponsor over on the side there ->
the site looks nice, not yet complete per missing links and junk but i cant wait to see what you have in store for the scion community.

tho i dont see greddy on there which compliments most other venders you have, are you still able to order from them? or should i look for a more direct dealer?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
and thats the line between reality and virtual reality. looking forward to doing business with you

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Greg, welcome to the site, we talked before NAIAS, I was with my sheepdog Ogden (RIP). So what do you have up your sleeve for Autorama? I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it by or not. I wish my car was show worthy. We may have to talk I would love to talk to you about helping out anyway I can. I really enjoy aftermarket parts and need to see if there is a way for me to do something more with my hobby so I can afford to do things to my xb. I hate having it as it came from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
What is wrong with the paint job? I am debating paint ideas on mine, I need to see what the insurance adjusters says about my front bumper. I am thinking carbon fiber flares, door step plates and mirrors to accent the carbon fiber overlay on the doors and on the seats between the leather and suede. If I could do it cheap enough I have an idea for the roof that I would also carry over into the interior (dash, door panels, interior trim). Wondering what direction you are going with the vinyl?????

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello everyone here is some quick update. We won Best of Show XB Mild and we won Fastest Fallen over washing Machine Award. I will post some links with pictures of the car and the show. Now we can concentrate on our site. If you guys interested in some group buys now let me know and I will set it up for you with some good prices. Let me know what you looking for by sending me a pm or email me at [email protected]

Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.