Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say both thanks and I hate you all. I never thought that I would get into this. It all started by me wanting to do a little something for my girlfriends box for her birthday (nice play on words). I did a web search and it took me here, looked around at all the sweet rides you all have and now I can't stop. Birthday was over a month ago and im still making mods and playing the b-day card as long as I can. The bad news is, her box is taking all my money and time from my show bike (that play on words works both ways). Anyway, it might be time for her to get a new car and I will take this one. At least till summer hits, then its back to bike. Maybe....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Let the modding begin!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yes, welcome, welcome. It's somewhat considered a curse at the same time a bug. Basically you've been bitten and, well.......It's your new money pit, just as it is mine and everyone elses....

HAVE FUN!!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
And I want to say Welcome and your welcome and that hurts my feelings..LOL
Welcome to Sciontitis it's your girlfriends fault your infected we're just here to help...LOL

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome and it sounds like you got the bug. Enjoy!!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
muuuhhhaaaaaa!!!!!

XB-ITIS TAKES ANOTHER ONE welcome to the disease enjoy your in like company and the hate is mutual damn search button got me too. I'm on second box in 10 months:eek:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to the family!

Wow Sciontitis and Box Envy both at the same time.

Yep, you’re in trouble. :p :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You're infected and there is no cure, just a long process of modding that will help to quell the burning desire momentarily. The satisfaction will only last a short time and then the overwhelming desire to do another mod will strike. The mod Gods are demanding and the price is high..."to play, you must pay".

Get some pics so we can all enjoy your girlfriends Box. (sorry, couldn't pass that one up) :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
I want to say both thanks and I hate you all. I never thought that I would get into this. It all started by me wanting to do a little something for my girlfriends box for her birthday (nice play on words). I did a web search and it took me here, looked around at all the sweet rides you all have and now I can't stop. Birthday was over a month ago and im still making mods and playing the b-day card as long as I can. The bad news is, her box is taking all my money and time from my show bike (that play on words works both ways). Anyway, it might be time for her to get a new car and I will take this one. At least till summer hits, then its back to bike. Maybe....
I'm newly infected just like you, and guess what? I also have a bike. And since the mod bug bit, my bike hasn't seen a single dollar. (except for gas and a speeding ticket...lol)

BTW what kinda bike were you modding?...lol

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
welcome! the modding bug sucks. i swore i would only lower and put wheels on my car. now nearly nothing is stock and i still have a million plan for this next year.

·
Registered
362 Posts
You're infected and there is no cure, just a long process of modding that will help to quell the burning desire momentarily. The satisfaction will only last a short time and then the overwhelming desire to do another mod will strike.
Sounds like modding orgasm.... :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.