Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been lurking around for quite a few months but figured I'd actually post up saying hello. I posted when I first got the xB in 2005 and have made a few changes.

Blurry but whatever -

HIDs -

I've actually purchased everything since October 2006, she got modified for her one year birthday. :D Only thing you can't "see" is the sound deadening throughout the car.

Hoping to have the K1 lip kit and wing before an exposed or ASAP then I'm done. (better half is jealous of the xB and tired of me talking about it 24/7)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, nice pics.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wish I was in sunny Florida it's -1 here right now:( My xb is turning into an icebox. Anyway welcome back.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Looks nice and clean.

Go Dolphins...oh, nevermind. :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all - I just want to officially state that I purchased tires for the other car in the household. I'm attempting to hold onto the rest of the return to buy all new TV/stereo for the house before I buy another darn thing for the box.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Lookin' good, Maria. :)

(Some good info on HD/Flat TVs in current Consumer Reports, just as a final logic check...)

Take care,

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lookin' good, Maria. :)

(Some good info on HD/Flat TVs in current Consumer Reports, just as a final logic check...)

Take care,
Already educated and waiting for whom I purchasing from to get it back in stock so I can snatch up a TV. ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looking good!

I see you’re in FL. I’m guessing the twister missed you since you’re online, but it would be nice to hear it straight from you.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Clean ride you have there, but someone needs a clubxb sticker. It's only one I
rock.:) Thank's sharing the pic's of your ride. Hope your all ok in Fl.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Orlando appears to be unhurt but just north is a different story

Everyone I know is ok - trying to track down a co-worker of mine but couldn't get through earlier

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
hey maria.....! ;)

are we going to see u at the upcoming shows in orlando gurl?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey maria.....! ;)

are we going to see u at the upcoming shows in orlando gurl?
Not sure, right now I'm tired of standing around "talking" so I may lay low until the Old Town meet.

BTW, I'll update that the new TV has been ordered and should be here Monday. WoOt! :p

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
cool deal! W our new sponsors malanes xb picked up...we have to go lol..its all good tho...

i will DEF be a told town! SO SEE U THERE!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.