Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Yep, i'm back. Just got my password reset after not logging in for 3+ years. Kinda kicking around the idea of picking up another xB.

Any of the old school members still around?

·
NorCal - East Bay Area
1,454 Posts
Hey everyone!

Yep, i'm back. Just got my password reset after not logging in for 3+ years. Kinda kicking around the idea of picking up another xB.

Any of the old school members still around?

LOL, I just did this yesterday! last post was 2014.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Brother Jim is in da house!

There's still a few of us OG members around, and yes, I'm still vaping. You still mixing your own juices?

You're gonna crush it if you build another xB.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brother Jim is in da house!

There's still a few of us OG members around, and yes, I'm still vaping. You still mixing your own juices?

You're gonna crush it if you build another xB.
Are ya still vaping?! I closed down that business a while back. Was actually experiencing adverse side effects from vaping so much (around 30ml a day) Was producing house juice for a few vape shops, and also doing wholesale. PA passed a 40% tax on vape hardware (wholesale and retail) and that kind of killed the market. Got out while the getting was good. Sold the hookah lounge, sold off the pizza shop, now im just working for the man making my paycheck.

I'm really kicking around the idea of doing it again. so tired of seeing wheels and suspension as a "build."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts