Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BOXlover11 said:
A vacuum, some shampoo!!!!!! Numerous things have been known to clean cloth;) Just effin with ya Sid:p
lol!!!!
yeah I thought of that, but also wants to know if theres a tested chemical(shampoo, soap, etc) that would work best and won't discolor the liner.
but yeah, i'll try to vacuum it tomorrow, just need to find where those hose attachments went. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You can use one of those red lint brushes. If you smoke in your car it will make the headliner sticky and it will hold the dirt (more than if you don't smoke in your car). You can just brush it to get the dirt off.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
surfcitylocal said:
You can use one of those red lint brushes. If you smoke in your car it will make the headliner sticky and it will hold the dirt (more than if you don't smoke in your car). You can just brush it to get the dirt off.
thank you sir!!!!
now off to 99cents store tomorrow!, I think they have those.
yes sir, I smoke, but hope to quit soon.
my workplace is near/on the side of the freeway, dust is just too much.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
djangelbliss said:
you got to be kidding me that is a perfect example of someone who has 2 much time on there hands. oh well to each his own.
Maybe not too much time, but I'm thinking too much money. Ric, wanna adopt me? :D :D :D

·
Scion God
541 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Maybe not too much time, but I'm thinking too much money. Ric, wanna adopt me? :D :D :D
Get in line Tazman... Hes adopting me first!!! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
kartel said:
Get in line Tazman... Hes adopting me first!!! :D
Damn! That's it, I'm gonna start wearing a bandana on my head too! :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
ric2542 said:
the place is called the top shop it's in WYOMING COST IS $995.00 + S/H ABOUT $350 to California :eek: :rolleyes:

Where did you get that bar?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts