Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a good material beside suede that would work well for the headliner?? thanks

mike

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Shortbus Dave actually used material he found at Wallyworld! You can use just about anything you want. I'm going with vinyl for mine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ thats pretty funky looking...i like it...is it hard to remove and install the new material?

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Genesis_26317 said:
I have a pair of pajamas with that identical print on them. I am talking identical. I like it though it is tastefully done.
You hear that Dave? You gotta get you some of them jammies and roll with 'em. :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Genesis_26317 said:
I have a pair of pajamas with that identical print on them. I am talking identical. I like it though it is tastefully done.
Bruce from M.S. with the Yellow TC has a shirt like it...I believe there is a pic of him standing next to Dave's car floating around...

·
Registered
110 Posts
headliner install

how would i go about installing a new headliner just pretty much new over the old? im not sure how to take the old one out so i can put a new one in? any pics of anyone doing it would be great!!!! thanks:eek:

·
Registered
234 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
i have the black vinyl headliner, fabric purchased from wallyworld. urban style. save you some money, it's freakin shiny and looks killer.

You need the candy dish I just got at wally world. It is a skull on a platter that sings " I ain't got no Body!!!"

Wal-mart has a fabric with lightning bolts on dark blue that would look excellent.

·
Registered
110 Posts
please somebody tell me how to install a new headliner. im so clueless but really want to do it. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
un bolt seat belts and 4 allen bolts in back of car 2 on each side
all pillers pop off and back on like a snap together model
remove visors and rearview mirror and dome light
and pull rubber off from around the doors not all the way off
headliner should drop down turn at an angle pull out back of car
DISCLAIMER I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SCREW UP YOUR CAR THIS IS JUST HOW I DID IT GOOD LUCK

1 - 20 of 29 Posts