Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The #1 Headlight Bulbs - PERIOD.

The new *HB* bulb outperforms aftermarket colored bulbs and the special Platinum bulb outperforms stock / OEM in brightness and life duration. Brighter, longer lasting, and available in more stylish colors than other stupid bulbs. We can call the others stupid because, well let's face it, they definitely aren't that bright. Ba-da-bing.

We're passionate about creating the best bulb for your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or home made contraption you managed to get running. It took us years of development to perfect the special *HB* bulb and now they're available in 5 stylish colors. They all come with our 100% Money Back Guarantee so there's no risk in giving them a try. We know you're going to love them.​

Hyper White is the classic choice for those looking for improved performance over stock halogen bulbs. Their intense pure white beam with a hint of blue light will be reminiscent of high-end European cars.

Platinum White has a very crisp, cold, and sharp white color, known as more of a modern look. These headlight bulbs are just like the bulbs in all new cars - only better. Our brightest bulb!

Deep Blue - provides an intense blue that is unmistakable with other headlights. This blue will add significant style to any vehicle.

Ultra Violet - produce a light color and style that is similar to the HID and Xenon look found in higher end cars.

Yellow - is known for its excellent illumination during inclimate weather. This color was orginally inspired by the advanced Japanese Domestic Market (JDM).

*HB* Bulbs are compatible with virtually every vehicle on the road today, we surely have the bulb you're looking for in your favorite color. If you're not sure which type your vehicle requires we have a very helpful search tool built on the left side of this website. Select your make and model then we do the rest so you buy the right bulb the first time.

A superior bulb begins with superior technology. The *HB* bulbs are created with a special gas formulation, high quality glass enclosure, and top tier materials. The technology was derived from high performance lighting on international race circuits and then perfected at our industrial headlight design studio in California. Your headlight beams will be powered by the imagination and creativity of a great team of people who are passionate about creating the best lights on the road.

Please Feel Free To Contact Me Directly With Any Questions Or Concerns You Might Have:

[email protected]

http://www.HeadLightBulbs.com

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I was checking out your site the other day. Though in all honesty its hard to get excited over aftermarket bulbs theses day. Personally I dont run HIDs because I find them to be a pain in the a$$. HOwever its hard to find legit companies making decent bulbs. So i may have to give these a try.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was checking out your site the other day. Though in all honesty its hard to get excited over aftermarket bulbs theses day. Personally I dont run HIDs because I find them to be a pain in the a$$. HOwever its hard to find legit companies making decent bulbs. So i may have to give these a try.
Well we offer on "All Headlight Bulbs come with a 12 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!"

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
i should be getting mine tomorrow or monday... look for a full review soon...

·
Mayhem!
4,243 Posts
I am highly intrigued by these.
Like Jorge, I don't like HIDs.
Might have to order a couple sets.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i should be getting mine tomorrow or monday... look for a full review soon...
Thanks for the update..

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 08:51 PM ----------

I am highly intrigued by these.
Like Jorge, I don't like HIDs.
Might have to order a couple sets.
Im positive that you would be happy with your purchase.. Order directly from us and know that you will be taken care of in every way.

"All Headlight Bulbs come with a Full 12 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!"

Please let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns regarding our bulbs..

·
Freshly Toasted
136 Posts
Do you guys have any shots of the actual bulbs in action(comparison shots preferable?) I like the idea of brighter halogens but I can't help but be wary after hearing those same promises all over every bulb company's websites and adverts.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you guys have any shots of the actual bulbs in action(comparison shots preferable?) I like the idea of brighter halogens but I can't help but be wary after hearing those same promises all over every bulb company's websites and adverts.

Im sorry but at the current time we do not have any "real" action shots.. We just mailed out an assortment of different bulbs to an assortment of different large print magazines and also some different large event coverage sites.. They will all be doing a full write up and also pictures of the bulbs..

We also have a person that shoots and writes for Road and Track Magazine and he will be receiving the bulbs shortly and stated that he will personally be taking action shots of each color bulbs in his personal vehicle.. We have also sent out a few sets of bulbs to a few different ClubXB members that stated that they will be taking action shots and posting them up on here as well..

Just a reminder to everyone that we are so secure in the high quality of our bulbs that offer:

"All Headlight Bulbs come with a 12 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!"

So buy with confidence..

A friendly reminder its Really important NOT to touch the glass portion of the bulbs while installng the bulbs. NO matter how clean your hands are there will always be some sort of oil on them which will cause the bulb to blow out prematurely..

If you are going for the brightest bulbs we manufacture I would suggest going with the Platinum Series.. They will probably light up the road a little better then the other series of bulbs..

·
Freshly Toasted
136 Posts
Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing them in action. I'm not really in the mood to do a retrofit quite yet and I can't justify pnp hids and blinding everyone on the road so hopefully you've just solved my oem lighting blues.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I don't run HID's anymore either, and i used to sell them. I'm running yellow halogens. May have to try some of these.....

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All Headlight Bulbs come with a 12 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!

These Images Are So You Can Get A General Idea Of What The Light Project HB Will Produce.

Hyper White Headlight Bulbs

Platinum Headlight Bulbs

Deep Blue Headlight Bulbs

Ultra Violet Headlight Bulbs

Yellow Headlight Bulbs

880 Bulbs,
881 Bulbs,
893 Bulbs,
9004 Bulbs,
9005 Bulbs,
9006 Bulbs,
9007 Bulbs,
H1 Bulbs,
H3 Bulbs,
H4 Bulbs,
H4H Bulbs,
H7 Bulbs,
H8 Bulbs,
H9 Bulbs,
H10 Bulbs,
H11 Bulbs,
H12 Bulbs,
H13 Bulbs,

We Also Manufacture Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

These are high quality bulbs we've invested countless hours designing and building with new manufacturing techniques that you won't find anywhere else. Because we manufacture the bulbs ourselves we can sell a superior bulb for less than you would pay for average bulbs found in stores or on the web.

Every pair of bulbs comes with our Buy Back Guarantee, you love them or we'll buy them back from you for the same price you paid. This is how strong we stand behind our products. Real craftsmanship backed with a real promise to you. Try them today and see what all the hype is about :)

I know that this is NOT a MotorCycle site but I figured that some members might own a something else or possibly have a friend that owns a motorcycle or another form of transportation..

Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

Motorcycle headlights are available at *HB*, the #1 Aftermarket Bulb. *HB* bulbs are a leading manufacturer in auto and motorcycle replacement headlights. Our motorcycle headlights have many advantages to our competitors. First, they provide outstanding lighting that will not only greatly improve the lighting performance of your vehicle, but they will also improve safety over your current headlight application. Our motorcycle headlights also allow you to add a custom look to your bike with three distinctive colors which all provide the same serious lighting while improving the look of your motorcycle when compared with stock halogen bulbs. *HB* bulbs are available in Yellow, Ultra Violet, Deep Blue, Platinum, and Hyper White.

*HB* also offers other features in each of our motorcycle headlights. We are committed to providing quality products and are so confident in our design and manufacturing that we offer a 1 year unconditional guarantee on all our bulbs. We can assure you that *HB* headlight bulbs will be free from any manufacturer defects, or your money back. In addition, we also offer FREE express shipping on all our motorcycle headlights.

Upgrading your motorcycle headlights? Look no further. *HB* bulbs offer the quality bulbs and the variety you are looking for. Check out what we can do for your motorcycle:

· Honda Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

· Suzuki Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

· Yamaha Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

. Harley Davidson Motorcyle Headlight Bulbs

- Honda Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

· Suzuki Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

· Yamaha Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

. Harley Davidson Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

- Kawasaki Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

- Ducati Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

- BMW Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

- Triumph Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

- Aprilla Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have been receiving PMs and Emails regarding shipping our bulbs.

USPS: First Class $0.00 FREE

USPS: Priority Mail $6.20

USPS: Express Overnight $32.00

All Headlight Bulbs come with a 12 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright we are looking to sponsor 3 lucky ClubXB members with FREE bulbs...

All we ask in return is that you post before and after pictures and your honest opinion on the bulbs in general on this forum and any other forums that you happen to be a member of.. If you can also include our link in the thread as well?

Is anyone interested in this deal?

·
Mayhem!
4,243 Posts
Alright we are looking to sponsor 3 lucky ClubXB members with FREE bulbs...

All we ask in return is that you post before and after pictures and your honest opinion on the bulbs in general on this forum and any other forums that you happen to be a member of.. If you can also include our link in the thread as well?

Is anyone interested in this deal?
I'm down!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still waiting on mine

Sent from my USCC-US760 using Tapatalk 2

BigRuss: Im working on figuring on whats going on with your sponsored bulbs.. They where shipped.. You stated that you live in the middle of no where. But they have yet to be shipped back to us stating that the address was unable to be located.. I sent a message through to our shipping department to figure out whats going on with your specific bulbs.. Everyone else that has been ordering bulbs and that we have sponsored with bulbs has not had a problem receiving there bulbs.

Im sorry for the delay but im working on getting this taken care of ASAP..

---------- Post added 05-17-2012 at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm down!
KatieMae: If you can please PM me you complete mailing address and also which color and series bulbs you would like and I will get them out to you first thing tomorrow morning..

---------- Post added 05-17-2012 at 03:46 PM ----------

KatieMae.. I can picture your XB with our Ultra Violet series bulbs it would flow very nicely with your rims.

·
South Bound
1,064 Posts
Well shucks I could use a new set of bulbs haha. My old sylvanias are quite warn out. Not a fan of this piss color bulb haha, but I'd take a few pics if I got some free bulbs to help promote these guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
jpfxB
4,139 Posts
I have blacked out factory heads and a set of blazer fogs behind my lower billet grill to make up for the loss of output with the painted heads. I would be a good case study for the modded heads....

1 - 20 of 228 Posts