Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
You have to remove the bumper completely, because under the bumper cap is a bolt for each headlight, in front of the front tires. There is a total of 4 bolts holding each head light in. Before removing the bumper you have to remove the top grill.

PM me if you want to come by and we can do it over here at the house. I have a carport so we can be out of the rain.

Taz has a thread on this.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Skeeter will take care of ya', he's a lot closer than me.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I need to pull mine off soem time, my cold pipe is hitting my fog light, so when I push the gas pedal the light moves up and down. What a pain in da A$$

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^ I just installed the bottom half of mine yesterday, had to cut about 6 inches off the end. It clears my fog light though. Sounds like a street bike.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Skeeter said:
Thats why I liked my YDR, you could here it. Did you cut it at that last bend going up?
YEah, I cut off the last bend.

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
hey pandanky what kind of cold air intake u got /just cuious was thinkin about cuttin my aem intake can u really hear it that much sukin the air in:D

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
:( its ok man we all learned how to do stuff by askin questions some learn by taken stuff apart with out askin questions possably breakin stuff:eek: better to ask questions than break parts on ur xb :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
madmaxb said:
hey pandanky what kind of cold air intake u got /just cuious was thinkin about cuttin my aem intake can u really hear it that much sukin the air in:D

I just bought the injen style off ebay, since I wasn't sure what I was going to have to do to it.

It sounds really good.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Skeeter said:
Thats why I liked my YDR, you could here it. Did you cut it at that last bend going up?

What is YDR?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BigWill184 said:
What is YDR?
An intake fo!

Hey sorry I couldnt stick around, I can wait to see Brents box. I cop was infront of me last nite and he moved over a lane and I was next to him and he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I thought my lights were gonna get me in trouble. Thanks a lot skeeter I had fun, we should meet up again and go cruzin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.