Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys i just got a set of titanium white bulbs from luminicsbulbs.com and i absolutley love them! Best way to get hid look without spending hundreds of dollars. Im just letting you guys all know its worth it!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, I met Scott at TORC this year at the 10th Annual meet, and he has some really good products. He's got a nice camo xB also. A few people up here in the Nor*Cal area run his bulbs.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
mybadbox said:
Humm I guess I need to look into this thats the one thing I could mod still
Absolutely not! No more mods for you 'til after the new year! Some of us are still playing catch-up!! :D :D J/K Will they work with your projectors?

I like my blue Luminics (especially since they were free!! ;) ) but I really want something that bright and white. HID's are somewhere in the distant future...... :cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol yea the lumanics are the way to go i was one of the first boxes with em mine lasted a year then 1 went out now i am gonna get a new pair and when another goes in a year i will have 2 good and 2 bad so its all good but really worth the $$$ 35

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have the Silverstars now, work great. Had to take Halo headlights out couldn't see crap.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Stampy said:
Ummm testing............
Phew, test complete. Gotta love that avatar!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Or, discount pricing for ClubxB members......... ;)

Group buy!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Boy, that Vendor Folder would really come in handy!:rolleyes: J/K, Admin, I know you're working on it!! Hee-hee!

Yeah, I would be down to buy some bulbs.:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Halo Headlights

Padanky said:
I have the Silverstars now, work great. Had to take Halo headlights out couldn't see crap.
I had Halo headlights in my Civic Hatchback.....I sold put them back on E-bay the next day and put my stock ones back in......I couldn't see crap!!!!

maybe we should post a thread urging people not to buy those worthless things!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
In *SOME* parts of the country the price for Sylvania Cool Blue bulbs for the xB (9003CB) are very good here: partsamerica.com

In my area the price is $2.84 each (ZIP 98467). In some areas they come up much higher, but in some you just CAN'T beat this price. I bought 6 a while back so I would have spares...

Here's the on-line invoice:

and here is what I got:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.