Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It will be a Free event including a 100% Free Raffle. Each modified vehicle that pulls into this event will receive a single raffle ticket. Then at the end of each event we will pull some raffle tickets and give away some prizes by some of the supporting sponsors of this fantastic event.

We will also be emailing the flyer to some large print magazines as well as some of the popular event coverage sites requesting that they will stop the event to shoot some coverage for there coverage section.

Some companies that we will be raffling off products at our 100% FREE raffle are

HeadLight Bulbs,
GT Mat,
Pole Position,
Juice It Up,
City Locs,
Lucas Oil,
Ekstensive Metal Works,
All Star Barbers,
Scentsy,
Just Chiropractic,

We are working on some other companies as well..

Please email us at [email protected] and we will happily answer any questions and also respond back with our professional flyer for this event.

Thank You,

www.HeadLightBulbs.com

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how many http://www.clubxb.com will be able to attend this meet this afternoon?

Free To Attend
Free To Show
Free Raffle
ALL AROUND FREE GOOD TIMES..

---------- Post added 07-21-2013 at 05:52 PM ----------

Well we just got back home from the first meet. It was Really small for the first meet but we did meet some other really good people.

The owner of the barber shop said that for next month that they will get a permit to have it in the parking lot so this way we wont have to worry about anything happening.

Well again it was really nice meeting all of you and we hope to see you all out here again next month.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is some what local to this meet and would like to help promote this event by picking up some glossy flyers from me to help pass them out I will be more then willing to meet up with you personally to drop how ever many flyers off that you would like me to.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope I see some www.ClubXB.com members at this months event.

Its a chance to get out of the house see some other bad ass cars possibly win some amazing raffle prizes at our 100% free raffle.

Please post the flyer for this event on your club boards, fb pages and any other message boards that you belong to.

This way we can get the most amount of people involved in this monthly meet as we possibly can..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts