Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a trip to Pheonix to visit the MTX factory. I guess we're going carting too. Is there some type of Drag racing()Winternationals?) event going on as well? I'll be there too. Any thing else to do at night? Anyone got a meet and greet going on in the Scion world?

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
When ya coming? We try to have weekly meets around the Phoenix area so check out the Desert & Salt area on SL -- And also scionetics.com

Hope to see ya at a meet -- we would love to have you stop by and say Hi.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be there 23rd @ nite and I leave the 26th. Who knows how much time I'll have...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The MTX plant is on Baseline Road near the Phoenix/Tempe border. You'll have plenty to do in that area! Make sure you hit Mill Avenue, it's cool to take the out of towners there to see some of the ladies here in the AZ!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. I was top MTX sales for my company in Chicago and that got me a trip ti their headquarters and cart racing and to the drags with pit passes. Sounds kinda fun. I never did this before.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
PIT PASSES!!!! If this is a NHRA drag event you are in for a surprise and one hell of a time. Growing up I went to Brainerd International every year for the races. The top fuel dragster cause the ground to shake on the other side of the grandstands. Then to watch after every run how fast they break down that motor and examine/replace parts is amazing.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thats what i love about NHRA, every ticket comes with a pit pass. I love the smell of nitro in the morning! have a great time man.....your gonna love it!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Have a safe flight. It's supposed to rain Friday(today) but be nice for the
weekend. Enjoy your stay here and tell Scotty I said Hi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.