Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most of the "V.I.P." that i have seen, seems to be in that TCM, PW, BLK in color.

has anyone seen a RS1.0 V.I.P.? if so, any pics?
i was jus wondering, if that color can be pulled off for that V.I.P. look.

yo input can be posted here. ;)

domo.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

As close as its ever going to get IMHO. That car is insane too. Hot Lava is not a very good color for going with the VIP style. In fact, its terrible. If you were to do it, you should probably get the paint color changes (pointless when you have a release series). I dont think it would look good at all on your car, man if thats what you're gettin at.

VIP is all about low offset wheels, slammed, classy, and elegant. An orange car doesnt say that to me. White/Black/Silver pwn for VIP hotness. Thats just the way it plays out in my mind. Good luck if thats what you're attempting to do.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ What Scotty said! ^^^

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
yeah, i dont think those looks will fit on bright colors.. certain style looks great on certain colors...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
aireck, yours is just a good tuner car thats clean and low. yours has a classy look to it, but the fitment isnt crazy enough for wheels.

RS3 VIP is impossible in my mind. Hands down. I gotta see it.

Dustin, brown is tough, but I think somehow it might be done. It would be easier than Orange at least I think. But yea, you have that hot retro theme. Yours is one of my top 10 favorites now.

yes...yes it will. carbon fiber is sporty and racey. VIP is the exact opposite. gotta have no carbon fiber usually. theres sometimes a car that can pull it off, but i still think it looks terrible. basic rule of thumb, no CF.

scotty

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
bippu

i found some pics of "bippu" in orange. not necessarily EXE., or LUXUARY, but bippu nontheless.

i agree that with this "orange" color, and to achieve that bippu style will take some doing and especially with the shape, contour, lines, and size with the RS1.0, i would have to put much thought and use proper styling that would complement the style/color balance.

at this time, i would like to do a little more research on the whole bippu style before doing anything to the RS1.0, and if i were to go bippu, i would like to do it right.

i respect the opinions of scionscotty, jpscion, djap, thedanger, suspended, stankubrick, orataro, mattyrattypoo, and those of you who have helped me in the past, regards to my wheel fitment, camber and all that knowledge that comes with your experience with the bippu style. once again, thanks for all your help. oh yeah, and you to dustin. :p ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
haha im not as much help as scotty, rico, style bB and them but any info i can give i do the best i can :p. learned from those guys anyway haha

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.