Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a thought, Just wanted your opinion.

I was thinking of probably putting my screen name on my roll call when I get done, What do you guys think? Good Idea or bad idea?

In the past my wife and I have seen lots of xB's on the freeways and I'm always wondering if that might be a person that I chat with on this forum. So I was thinking it would be cool if I can see the screen name on the box to identify who it is. Like, ooohhh there goes so and so! Even though unfortunately, I don't know all you guys in person by looks, at least I would be able to identify you by ride.

I dunno. Just a thought. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I actually really like the idea and may do it myself mostly to encourage others.

To my knowledge there are only 3 RS1.0s in Iowa so I don't get mistaken for someone else much, but at shows it would be very cool.

Barry and I were talking at Exposed 2.0 Miami and it took us about 10 minutes to figure out that we knew eachother online!

I'm in!

-Alex

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
I actually really like the idea and may do it myself mostly to encourage others.

To my knowledge there are only 3 RS1.0s in Iowa so I don't get mistaken for someone else much, but at shows it would be very cool.

Barry and I were talking at Exposed 2.0 Miami and it took us about 10 minutes to figure out that we knew eachother online!

I'm in!

-Alex
They might think you are advertising for a motorcycle shop or something. LOL

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
i'd put my screen name on my driver's side window as a vinyl like a Pilot. LoL. International Association of Toaster Pilots.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Mine says boombox on the rear window, lower left side.....I thought it would be cool :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like that idea cuz that's how I identify myself at meets..."Hi, I'm Tammie....screen name Scion-Doll" LOL!!!:p

Hmmm, I'm gonna look into that.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
My screen name is my plates and I just ordered the chrome lettering as well! Soon I'll ditch the bB emblems and we'll be sportin "GCAT 007" in chrome!

Only thing is I'm not sure if I want it on the mesh grill in front or in the back?

I also have a huge white sticker of my name in ascii in the back window.

-=((>^..^<))=-

·
Registered
762 Posts
everybody knows me becasue of my wheels :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
for me, thats just asking for too many fights :D :eek:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mosh_xB said:
you show off those wheels as much as you can don't you? hahaha
those wheels are rarer than moon cheese man, of course im gonna show them off :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
because they are really hard to find! almost as hard as my SSR Schumachers...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.