Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was on Speedtv. This is a BMW M6 Coupe, 7 speed paddle shift on the autoban. The speed is in MPH not KiloMeters. Click on the thumbnail.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Holy ****...thats rolling...and it still has alot of room for more.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
145 mustang gt stock, smooth...had a little left...150 at least...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
damn, thats cool! what show is that on Speedtv?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I managed to catch a pretty decent downhill and by the time I flattened out, I was going 121...if there was supposed to be some sort of cutoff or governor on there, there wasn't...I thought the box was gonna shake to pieces.

·
Banned
528 Posts
had my turbo xb higher then that.... But the thing was with 18'' wheels and small tires my god it rattles and shakes like your whole car is going to fall to peices....

·
Registered
77 Posts
MussBus said:
had my turbo xb higher then that.... But the thing was with 18'' wheels and small tires my god it rattles and shakes like your whole car is going to fall to peices....
Oh I know, I've got the same thing...my friend that was with me thought she was gonna die. I've been a lot faster than that in other cars, but it just feels ridiculous in an xB.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Yeah, my friend in highschool and I had his mom's Jag for a weekend. The thing was at 190 and still cruising EASY, I just couldnt take it at that point though because one tiny move and BOOM!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
You forgot to capitalize again.....

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
MussBus said:
Yeah, my friend in highschool and I had his mom's Jag for a weekend. The thing was at 190 and still cruising EASY, I just couldnt take it at that point though because one tiny move and BOOM!!!
other than an xj220 no jaguar goes that fast

·
Banned
528 Posts
We were at 190, I never said it was not on a DECLINE.....kinda cheating but hey. I had my xb up there too (scary as ****!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.