·
Registered
1,418 Posts
YES ON MY TAIL LIGHTS I USED THE SMOKE

lots of light COATS till i liked it not to dark not to light:cool:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I Did The Out Side It Held Up Great But I Have Change Them Up Grade I Guess You Can Say . Once You Paint Them Its Done No Going Back Its Perm . AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN BEFORE YOU PAINT I USED RUBBING ALCOHOL TO GET OFF DRIT FINGER PRINTS & SUCH

·
Registered
546 Posts
i used the orange one on my side turn signals...but no longer have the turn signals but they look great and its pretty easy to D.I.Y

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Where did you find the paint?
AUTOBACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Where did you find the paint?
Racinglab.com

I did a seach for Vans lens paint and found a few more companies. 23.95 was the cheapest.

I'll have to get up the nerve to do it since there is no going back, I do hate my taillights so I'd do them first.

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
TCMSuzie said:
Racinglab.com

I did a seach for Vans lens paint and found a few more companies. 23.95 was the cheapest.

I'll have to get up the nerve to do it since there is no going back, I do hate my taillights so I'd do them first.
Do it! ...plus OEM replacements are a dime a dozen on Ebay if you don't like how it turns out... but I bet with your stripes it will look killer.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I agree that it will look great, but does anyone know if she’ll attract a lot of cops? We had a club member do amber overlays on his heads & fogs. They looked awesome. And then he was promptly pulled over and ticketed. Of course this is LA. . .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.