Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be safe if your going to be traveling this holiday . Eat lots so you all can look like me. LoL

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
For those of you on the Road - BE SAFE - and or those of you at home CHEERS........... Happy Turkey Day to all........ Lets all say a pray for all the men and women serving our country so we can enjoy our Day with our families in peace. God Bless

·
Registered
991 Posts
Happy Turkey Day everyone! Have a Great time and be safe out there!:)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you Art and to all the peeps here on Club xB.

I'm thankful that I have my health, my family and that there are men and women willing to fight overseas for my freedom here at home. Bless all the soldiers who can't be with their families at this time.

It just wouldn't be me if I didn't include that one! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
EticketXb said:
For those of you on the Road - BE SAFE - and or those of you at home CHEERS........... Happy Turkey Day to all........ Lets all say a pray for all the men and women serving our country so we can enjoy our Day with our families in peace. God Bless

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes -- Well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
991 Posts
moonray said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes -- Well said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Very well Said Taz!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Mmmm Breasts!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
SMOKINXB said:
I just want to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be safe if your going to be traveling this holiday . Eat lots so you all can look like me. LoL
You have a great Thanksgiving as well, Brother Art. My best to the High Desert crew.

And of course to my Club xB family!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Happy turkey day!

Can’t say it much better than its already been said.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Freaks and Freakettes!!
Balliztik would like to wish everyone one of you
a drama free Thanksgiving!! Just remember people, I dont wanna smell your TurkeyFarts!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
kartel said:
Yo Freaks and Freakettes!!
Balliztik would like to wish everyone one of you
a drama free Thanksgiving!! Just remember people, I dont wanna smell your TurkeyFarts!!!
Mike and Karen, you are indeed a twisted couple! That's why I like you so much!!!!!!! Happy T Day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.