Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even the police were being nice today,I got my first speeding ticket.I was in a small section of 35 mph didn't realize it because it goes like from 60 to 45 to 35 and then 45 I was like literaly 10 feet away from the 45mph zone again and they got me going 51/35 :rolleyes: I told him it was my first so after he wrote up my ticket he told me he was cutting me some slack I was looking for my registration and I had the wrong one in their from my beetle so I just gave him my license and he asked what year my car was thankfully but I don't know if you want to call a $118 ticket slack or not but oh well hopefully this will be my first and last.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
for some people it only takes one, and some never learn. let $118 be your only lesson and youll be better off. when your a cop on the beat the law doesnt stop for a holiday, trust me. but dont worry, its a minor moving violation and it will be off your record in no time. have a great rest of the weekend.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Happy Easter!! Yeah, that sucks, but law enforcement have to work 365; 24/7; 8 days a week, etc...etc. It's a good thing he cut you some slack. I've had many a ticket in my day, and I know for a fact that it pays to watch for any and every sign available, including speed limit signs.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Easter ticket, guess you ended up with a little egg on your face eh? Don't let it make you a basket case. Just hop on down to the courthouse, pay your fine and be glad that you weren't hiding anything in your Box.

All puns intended. :D

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i feel your pain. i got a ticket too for smoked out tail lights in huntington beach, rookie cop bleeeeh. but thank god for them chocolate bunnies. they make me happy. and beer. you'll be fine brooke. just like my man wooster said it'll be off your record in no time.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
i feel your pain. i got a ticket too for smoked out tail lights in huntington beach, rookie cop bleeeeh. but thank god for them chocolate bunnies. they make me happy. and beer. you'll be fine brooke. just like my man wooster said it'll be off your record in no time.
Chocolate Bunnies and Beer...now that says Easter. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lmao chocolate bunnies and beer nice combo.My dog likes cadberry cream eggs I had left them on the table and he got up their and ate 3 of them he's ok though thank goodness.

The police said he said I have 90s to pay it so next thur I'll be up their.you know what makes me aggrevated though where are these guys when people are driving down the road with NO headlights or taillights for that matter or when your going 80 and people are still passing you when limit is 65?Or when people just do stupid stuff ok I'll stop here you get the point,right?Hehe but anyways I forgot to add in on my first post I hope yall had a great weekend and a Happy Easter,Im taking a couple vacation days this week so I only have to close two nights this week and still get paid 40 hours woohoo!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't know how your state is but here if you go to pay it in person and it's your first ticket they will knock more off the $$. Even if they don't $118 isn't that bad, sucks but not bad. everyone gets one sometime or another.

Don't let it mess up your week just be more careful next time.

Cheers

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got a ticket on christmas doing 48 in a 45 and the buttmunch wouldnt give me any slack. So merry frigging christmas to that bastage.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know its funny but lol scowii just the way you said it....im sure that cop didnt want to work on xmas either let alone the easter cop,i wonder if they get extra pay for working holidays.....man 48 that cop must of been really bored

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I got a ticket on christmas doing 48 in a 45 and the buttmunch wouldnt give me any slack. So merry frigging christmas to that bastage.
:D :D :D Buttmunch...haven't heard that one in a long time.:D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.